Tuesday, August 23, 2011

On the road this past week

I took a couple of days off from work to enjoy a few of my favorite pastimes. Driving, listening to great music and record digging. This week I decided to go up north. Massachusetts, Vermont and New Hampshire. The highlights of the day, I really enjoy Keene N.H. I must take the wife there for a weekend. Then there’s Brattleboro, VT. So I’m driving down RT. 119 get to the center of town and what do I see in front of me! Crates of records! I find a parking space and spend the next hour digging. “In The Moment” What a lovely store. Then I walk back to my car and there’s a “Turn It Up” Store. A great store when you’re looking for jazz. Record find of the day, Ze brass – Feels So Good – Atlantic Promo and WB Compilation LP “LIMO”

I’m all relaxed now.

No comments:

Post a Comment